During this four day event ComCap explores tools, knowledge, and strategies from leaders for leaders at every level who are working to improve access to community capital.
East Garrison opened its central Lincoln Park on Friday, September 22, celebrating a major milestone in the productive reuse of the former Fort Ord. Under sunny skies, Century Communities, Northern California Division President, Jim Fletcher, welcomed residents, local agency staff, contractors, and employees to enjoy the park and look for to its central community building role in the years ahead. Congratulations to Century Communities and East Garrison!
Roger S. Cohen, Principal of Cohen International. Roger coaches entrepreneurs through the SBIR/STTIF proposal development process. Learn his secrets in writing and reviewing successful draft proposals. Within this workshop you will learn the basics of SBIR and STTR programs, identify how to match local opportunities with the right agency and topic area, and understand resources available across California to support SBIR/STTR application.
The five-and-a-half-hour event provides the following:
- Quick overivew of SBIR/STTR
- 2 indepth sessions with an expert
- Panel that includes a recipient and an agency expert
At the end of the workshop, each participant should:
- Know whether they qualify to apply for SBIR/STTR
- Have a short list of agencies to which to apply
- Know how to find topic areas within each agency
- Understand the deadlines for application
- Have a general idea of how to apply for an SBIR or STTR
- Know how to get help in developing an application
Once you’ve registered, you will recieve an email with additional details.
Workshop fee includes lunch.
MBEP is hosting our third annual State of the Region conference at the Hyatt Regency Monterey on November 8, 2017. This year our theme is “Let’s Get Moving!” which will explore how to break through inertia to get things done, and also more literally showcase ways to improve how people move around our region