Don’t miss this opportunity to network with the leaders in California’s economic development industry while learning new tools during the sessions on March 14-16, 2018 in Monterey, California. The conference will kick off with a Welcome Reception on March 14th at 5:00pm. Watch for special pre-conference activities.
Engage will have 24 different breakout sessions from which attendees can choose. Register today to attend sessions that will teach you how to:
- Attract the Right Businesses to Your Community
- Preserve Businesses through Employee-Ownership
- Work in a New Era for Business with the Gig Economy
- Use Creative Options to Capture Local Sales & Use Tax
- Revitalize Your Retail Space
- Find Balance Between Housing & Economic Development